Monday 12 July 2010

This weekend I have mainly been....

........Staring at the character selection screen.

/sulking

I've lost count of the number of times I've been kicked out and by the looks of the forums I'm not the only one.

WAR became pretty much unplayable for me on Sunday.

1. Change zones? Leads to:
2. Booted to the character screen. Try log back in. Back to the character select screen. 5 minutes of trying to re-log and in.
3. Join a scenario. Leads to: See 2.
4. Minding my own business and deliberately not doing either 1 or 3? Still leads to random cases of 2.

Now I don't know if the other EU Servers have been hit by this or if someone just really hates Karak-Azgal. And yes, I am fully aware that teething issues are to be expected and you've just gotta be patient and ride these teething problems out but I really, really hope they sort this and soon.

/end sulking.

No comments:

Post a Comment